Improve learning experience.
Achieve academic excellence.
Enhancing your infrastructure and facilities to keep up with the pace of technology enables a unified teaching and learning experience. It allows for knowledge exchange across borders, giving educators and students ample exposure they need.
With TM ONE, CONSIDER IT DONE™! Our solutions enable you to achieve ‘state-of-the-art’ academic excellence.
Enabling digital transformation for the education sector
- Digital communications are becoming crucial.
- Ensuring efficient communications to lecturers, university staff and students within premises or at remote areas remains a challenge.
- TM ONE Flow works on both private and public network.
- Users get to enjoy seamless communication experiences whether they are within or outside the premises.
- The solution has improved both employee and student productivity as well as enhanced business processes.
Surveillance systems integrated with access control measures
- Heavy investment in operational cost to ensure safety and security for large campuses.
- The large perimeter also means remedial measures; it takes a longer time to deploy.
- Coverage area requires investment in large number of security personnel which is deemed ineffective.
- Customer requires a solution that incorporates video analytics capabilities that is able to provide alerts based on known security threats, coupled with alarm and panic button features as well as access control measures.
- A wide range of integrated smart services that includes surveillance cameras with analytic features (e.g. motion detection).
- Access and control measures (barrier gates, badge and pin access, biometric scanners), intrusion detection, etc.
- All of which, covers both rudimentary and advanced features allowing customers to decide on a proper entry point.
- When coupled with TM ONE Integrated Operation Centre (IOC) offering, it provides a fully integrated surveillance command and control centre, linked to relevant enforcement officials.
- Surveillance system can be deployed and managed on-premises or deployed and managed in the cloud through TM ONE IOC.
- Local security command centres need not be staffed heavily as in-built analytics assist in automated alerts.
- By optimising human resources, TM ONE is able to support customer objectives on better cost control.
Increase user experience, minimise downtime
- To provide enhanced Wi-Fi experience to lecturers, academic staff and students in campus.
- TM ONE Enterprise Wi-Fi
- Enhanced user experience and minimised downtime through end-to-end (WAN + LAN/WLAN) service management.
Complexity reduced, management simplified
- ICT Security is primarily managed in-house and Internal IT staff are not equipped to handle complex security problems.
- Keeping up with the latest security technologies to address security concerns and the time taken to address issues hinders productivity.
- Managed Unified Threat Management
- Protect against attacks, viruses, Trojans, spyware and other malicious threats.
- Complexity is reduced and management is simplified as multiple layers of protection are delivered through a single management console.
- The solution transfers multiple large CAPEX investments into one steady OPEX cost.
- The predictable subscription cost is price protected with options to upgrade hardware at the end of contract.
- As the appliances are managed directly by TM ONE, associated costs on operations are reduced.
One-stop provider for DC hosting, content distribution network (CDN) & internet services
- Heavy CAPEX investment in digitising existing course content for online delivery to capture more revenue beyond local boundary.
- Internet streaming service with content caching, hosted within TM ONE Data Centre.
- Readily available colocation and cloud platform for on-demand request.
- Improved user experience and bundled Internet connectivity for web facing services, all from a single provider.
Reliable, dynamic and cost-effective cloud offerings
- Ageing data centre is unable to support business initiatives in a cost-effective manner.
- This fluctuating demand, strains infrastructure during peak periods.
- A host of cloud offerings ranging from Public and Private that covers Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) allowing customers to transition to the cloud from various entry points.
- Financially backed Service Level Agreement (SLA) provides customer with financial assurance.
- Scalable and dynamic cloud infrastructure that allows customers to leverage on only what is needed.
Explore our comprehensive range of solutions, designed to cater to business processes across various industries. All to help you run your business simpler, better and faster.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Transform business practices. Improve customer experience.