Surveillance systems integrated with access control measures
- Heavy investment in operational cost to ensure safety and security for large campuses.
- The large perimeter also means remedial measures; it takes a longer time to deploy.
- Coverage area requires investment in large number of security personnel which is deemed ineffective.
- Customer requires a solution that incorporates video analytics capabilities that is able to provide alerts based on known security threats, coupled with alarm and panic button features as well as access control measures.
- A wide range of integrated smart services that includes surveillance cameras with analytic features (e.g. motion detection).
- Access and control measures (barrier gates, badge and pin access, biometric scanners), intrusion detection, etc.
- All of which, covers both rudimentary and advanced features allowing customers to decide on a proper entry point.
- When coupled with TM ONE Integrated Operation Centre (IOC) offering, it provides a fully integrated surveillance command and control centre, linked to relevant enforcement officials.
- Surveillance system can be deployed and managed on-premises or deployed and managed in the cloud through TM ONE IOC.
- Local security command centres need not be staffed heavily as in-built analytics assist in automated alerts.
- By optimising human resources, TM ONE is able to support customer objectives on better cost control.
Smart building management system
- Escalating operations and maintenance costs associated with building management due to inefficient control measures (e.g. lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, etc.).
- Customer needs a solution to help automate reaction to changing environmental conditions and the ability to monitor and control all building management functions.
- TM ONE Smart Building Management solution supports objectives on operational efficiency and productivity gains through more efficient management and control of building control systems.
- Cloud based Building Automation System enables property owners to effectively and efficiently manage multiple properties at the same time.
- By enabling customers to effectively and efficiently manage building operations, cost control objectives can be addressed.
- Advanced diagnostics that enables maximisation of proper use of equipment and lower costs with timely maintenance.
- Helps clients move from scheduled to condition based maintenance runs.
- Single pane of glass or dashboards on all building management functions.
- Create automated energy efficient measures in unoccupied areas of the building.
Increased comfort and peace of mind
- Real estate developer required the incorporation of Smart Home features in an upcoming residential project as a means to create market differentiation.
- Wishes for home owners to enjoy Smart Home features, be it a pre-installed Smart Home automation or Smart Home automation ready that supports Do-It-Yourself approach.
- TM ONE Smart Home Automation as well as TM ONE Smart Home security.
- With these solutions, customers can either procure standard packaged offerings or leverage on existing smart appliances and integrate into TM ONE Smart Home App offerings.
- Smart Home safety and security enables any households to secure their family and premises with monitoring and alert that can be accessed remotely.
- When coupled with the Integrated Operation Centre (IOC), it provides support for round the clock monitoring.
Explore our comprehensive range of solutions, designed to cater to business processes across various industries. All to help you run your business simpler, better and faster.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Transform business practices. Improve customer experience.