ONE BIG SOLUTION
To Accelerate Your Business
Gain full control of your business. Have access to data on a secured platform with TM ONE Azure Stack, so your customers can enjoy a seamless experience.Book me a consultation
ONE BIG SOLUTION?
Hosted on TM ONE’s highly secured Tier III Twin Core Data Centres, your company’s data and trade secrets are kept safe, especially when it comes to maintaining data sovereignty within Malaysia.
This will allow you to stay in control of your business and stay free from cyber-attacks and threats while enjoying enhanced customer trust and loyalty.
ONE BIG SOLUTION?
Create more valuable experiences for your customers through disruptive business models when you migrate to TM ONE Azure Stack.
Save substantial capital expenditure as you scale on demand with no change in application environment for a more cost-effective, simplified cloud experience.
ONE BIG SOLUTION?
TM ONE’s certified Twin Core Data Centres commit to minimal delays and routing in processing your Big Data.
Data can be processed locally with TM ONE Azure Stack and aggregated in Microsoft Azure Public Cloud for further analytics in near real-time access, leading to swift business decisions.
TM ONE Azure Stack offers unparalleled values
No charges on outgoing data from TM ONE Azure Stack, making it convenient for your business to constantly transfer data in and out, leading to a better cost saving solution.
Security and Compliance
Data resides in Malaysia’s first Twin Core Data Centres which are Uptime Institute Tier III certified. The purpose-built twin core data centres are certified and assessed by stringent industries and regulators’ requirements - TVRA, PCI DSS, ISO27001, Green Building Index (GBI) and more.
Localised Support, Global Quality
A decade of experience in delivering technical services to small and large enterprises, as well as government services, with distributed support at district level.
Migrate to the Cloud, Intelligently
Enterprises nowadays are driven towards digital transformation, therefore moving to the cloud eases on upfront cost, performance and scalability. However, many factors contribute to this decision. Learn how to plan a smooth migration of your business to the cloud.Learn more
TM ONE Azure Stack FAQ
All your questions on TM ONE Azure Stack solution answered.Learn more
I am interested in Proof of Concept (POC)*
*In a first come, first served basis
FAQ on TM ONE Azure Stack
1. What is TM ONE Azure Stack?
TM ONE Azure Stack is a hybrid cloud platform that focuses on delivering Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) hosted in TM ONE Twin Core Data Centres. It is meant to increase performance by reducing connectivity latency to Azure Cloud, while also providing a similar Azure experience to local customers.
2. What are the advantages of TM ONE Azure Stack over Microsoft Public Azure?
- Data Sovereignty: Your data shall reside within Malaysia in TM ONE Tier III Twin Core Data Centres. Section 129 of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 prohibits personal data from being transferred to a place outside Malaysia unless that place has been specified by the Minister, upon the recommendation of the Commissioner, and by Notification published in the Gazette. Before the Minister specifies any place outside Malaysia, data is bounded by PDPA to be processed locally.
- Data Processed Locally: If your concern is on latency and international connectivity requirements, data can be processed locally with TM ONE Azure Stack and aggregated in Microsoft Azure Public Cloud for further analytics as they both share most of the common applications.
- No Egress Data Charges: Currently TM ONE Azure Stack will not charge Egress fees, making it convenient for your business to constantly transfer data in and out, providing a better cost saving solution.
3. How is TM ONE’s Azure Stack solution different from other service providers’ offerings?
Complete Partner Ecosystems: TM ONE has one of the most complete partner ecosystems, with certified technology partners to deliver end-to-end solution to customers. The technology partners certified by TM ONE includes Microsoft Gold Partner ensuring quality customer experience.
4. How safe is my data with TM ONE Azure Stack?
TM ONE Azure Stack resides in TM ONE Twin Core Data Centres. This purpose-built twin core data centres are compliant with regulations and are certified PCI DSS, ISO27001, TVRA, and Uptime Institute Tier III. Data residency is our focus and our core promise, as we understand data privacy is key to your customers and for your businesses’ digital transformation.
5. How is the performance of TM ONE Azure Stack?
TM ONE Azure Stack is an integrated solution where the system is well-engineered and validated between Microsoft and certain hardware vendors to provide a robust experience to customers.
6. How much bandwidth will I receive from TM ONE Azure Stack?
You will receive free bandwidth of 5Mbps. Additional bandwidth is chargeable according to the option of 10Mbps, 50Mbps and 100Mbps.
7. What are the storage requirements?
- Each Windows-based Virtual Machine activated will automatically consume 127GB additional storage.
- Each Linux-based Virtual Machine activated will automatically consume 32GB or 64GB additional storage. *TM ONE reserves the right to change the published prices and/or storage without prior notice.
8. How do I subscribe to TM ONE Azure Stack?
Please complete our enquiry form with your details and we will get our Account Manager to contact you for a consultation on TM ONE Azure Stack solution. To order the service, you are required to fill up and sign-off a Specific Service Order Form.
9. How fast can TM ONE set up this ONE Big Solution for my business?
Give us 3 days after the Specific Service Order Form to deploy, so you can start transforming and accelerating your business.
10. Who manages workloads deployed on TM ONE Azure Stack?
You can manage your own Virtual Machines with your own account via the Azure Stack Portal. As an option, you can engage the TM ONE Managed Services team to run these workloads for you.
11. Can I bring my own license for TM ONE Azure Stack?
Yes, you are allowed to bring your own license (BYOL) for TM ONE Azure Stack. On the other hand, you can also purchase the license via TM ONE as a channel partner for certain licenses.
12. Will my on premises licenses work with Azure Stack?
You may bring your own on-premise licenses i.e. Windows Server and SQL Server licenses and deploy on TM ONE Azure Stack. You will only be charged based on TM ONE Azure Stack consumption subscription fee based on virtual machine sizes.
13. What are the Professional Services and Managed Services available via TM ONE Azure Stack solution?
TM ONE offers an end-to-end cloud consulting service to ensure an Azure-consistent experience for TM ONE Azure Stack customers. TM ONE provides a single point of contact including the below services:
- Implementation and Testing
- Enable security framework
- Performance monitoring and fine tuning
- Backup and DR services
- Azure Stack patching/updates (released by Microsoft quarterly)
- Hardware break fix
14. How do I raise a support ticket for any technical requests or incident reports?
You may contact our service desk at 1800-88-1060.
15. What is the billing method for TM ONE Azure Stack?
You will be charged based on Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) postpaid model. On every following month of your consumption, you will be billed based on total usage billing on an hourly rate.
16. What is the starting price for TM ONE Azure Stack?
You can enjoy TM ONE Azure Stack starting from RM134 per month.
17. Is there a Proof of Concept (POC) for TM ONE Azure Stack? What are the terms and conditions for it?
Yes, there is. Below are the terms and conditions for POC:
- Limited to 5 Virtual Machines (VMs) per customer for functional testing.
- Limited to 30 days + 15 days of data retention.
- There will be no Value-Added Services offered and will be on Bring Your Own License (BYOL) basis.
- Bandwidth is limited to 5Mbps. No bandwidth upgrade is allowed for POC.
Explore our comprehensive range of solutions, designed to cater to business processes across various industries. All to help you run your business simpler, better and faster.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Transform business practices. Improve customer experience.