I AM LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS TO DIGITALISE
Discover how experienced TM ONE industry specialists helped companies find new opportunities and stay ahead of today’s trends.
Reliable, dynamic and cost-effective cloud offerings
- Ageing data centre is unable to support business initiatives in a cost-effective manner.
- This fluctuating demand, strains infrastructure during peak periods.
- A host of cloud offerings ranging from Public and Private that covers Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) allowing customers to transition to the cloud from various entry points.
- Financially backed Service Level Agreement (SLA) provides customer with financial assurance.
- Scalable and dynamic cloud infrastructure that allows customers to leverage on only what is needed.
Surveillance systems integrated with access control measures
- Heavy investment in operational cost to ensure safety and security for large campuses.
- The large perimeter also means remedial measures; it takes a longer time to deploy.
- Coverage area requires investment in large number of security personnel which is deemed ineffective.
- Customer requires a solution that incorporates video analytics capabilities that is able to provide alerts based on known security threats, coupled with alarm and panic button features as well as access control measures.
- A wide range of integrated smart services that includes surveillance cameras with analytic features (e.g. motion detection).
- Access and control measures (barrier gates, badge and pin access, biometric scanners), intrusion detection, etc.
- All of which, covers both rudimentary and advanced features allowing customers to decide on a proper entry point.
- When coupled with TM ONE Integrated Operation Centre (IOC) offering, it provides a fully integrated surveillance command and control centre, linked to relevant enforcement officials.
- Surveillance system can be deployed and managed on-premises or deployed and managed in the cloud through TM ONE IOC.
- Local security command centres need not be staffed heavily as in-built analytics assist in automated alerts.
- By optimising human resources, TM ONE is able to support customer objectives on better cost control.
Smart building management system
- Escalating operations and maintenance costs associated with building management due to inefficient control measures (e.g. lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, etc.).
- Customer needs a solution to help automate reaction to changing environmental conditions and the ability to monitor and control all building management functions.
- TM ONE Smart Building Management solution supports objectives on operational efficiency and productivity gains through more efficient management and control of building control systems.
- Cloud based Building Automation System enables property owners to effectively and efficiently manage multiple properties at the same time.
- By enabling customers to effectively and efficiently manage building operations, cost control objectives can be addressed.
- Advanced diagnostics that enables maximisation of proper use of equipment and lower costs with timely maintenance.
- Helps clients move from scheduled to condition based maintenance runs.
- Single pane of glass or dashboards on all building management functions.
- Create automated energy efficient measures in unoccupied areas of the building.
Explore our comprehensive range of solutions, designed to cater to business processes across various industries. All to help you run your business simpler, better and faster.
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Transform business practices. Improve customer experience.
Partner with TM ONE
As the Digital Enabler, TM ONE is constantly working to offer the best-in-class total experience of ICT services and digital business solutions.
We seek and attract strategic alliances and an ecosystem of local and global partners to create innovative end-to-end digital solutions and managed services to serve our enterprise and public-sector customers.