Ease business operations with the intelligent data centre
What is a data centre?
A data centre is a facility used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems.
It generally includes redundant or backup power supplies, redundant data communications connections, environmental controls (e.g., air conditioning, fire suppression) and various security devices.
Our service offerings
- TM ONE can also offer service bundling at competitive pricing.
- This also enables consistency across all outsourced IT services functions ensuring accountability by one provider.
- As a converged provider across the ICT continuum backed with extensive partnerships, TM ONE is able to support various ICT demands.
- TM ONE Data Centre provides assurance to customers that the data centre has undergone rigorous and robust assessment to ensure an optimum security posture.
- Security by design ensures continuous protection, and remediation.
- Ownership of vast networks is a natural advantage for TM ONE for correlation of threats.
- Customers often overprovision their data centre which results in unused capacity and high cost.
- TM ONE Managed Data Centre services offer flexibility over space and take care of customers’ IT needs.
- The pay-as-you-grow model minimises the need to dedicate internal space/resources for data centre.
- TM ONE offers choice of different platform, using existing carriers, peering with other telcos and access to sub-marine cable system around the world.
- With alignment of its network expansion to its data centre service (or service bundling), high speed connectivity will no longer be the challenge for customers.
- TM ONE professional services such as migration service, technical setup services will ensure customers’ smooth data centre migration.
- TM ONE can understand the specific requirements of its customers and provides support for tangible business cases.
- This enables TM ONE to offers solutions that specifically address customers’ needs.
TM ONE Twin Core Data Centre
Positioned as Malaysia’s ONLY leading ENABLER in Managed Core Data Centre Services, TM ONE leverages on TM’s domestic, regional and international Point-of-Presence (POPs) and is committed in building a carrier-neutral and green facility Data Centre in Klang Valley and Johor Bahru.
Located in Cyberjaya and Iskandar Puteri, TM ONE Klang Valley Core Data Centre (KVDC) and TM ONE Iskandar Puteri Core Data Centre (IPDC) are connected to the International Gateway that will provide high value managed services including cloud computing, virtualisation, workspace and collaboration services.
You might also be interested in
Business Process Outsourcing Services
Transform business practices. Improve customer experience.